Tag Archives: Social Services

Where do I get help with daily tasks?

If you notice breathlessness affecting how you manage your daily living tasks, or if you would like further information or assistance to discuss any of these issues: Contact your local council social care services for assessment by an occupational therapist or social worker. Your GP or practice nurse can make a referral to occupational therapy […]